BLACK WROUGHT IRON GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates. FEATURES - Latch made of Wrought iron- Coated with black rust resistant powder finish- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right- Mounting Screws are included- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel- Affordably update old gates and doors- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 4" Width and 3" Proj.- Involves an easy installation INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE 1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install and mark its screw holes 2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's swing ring drop3. Drill the centre all the way through the door wide enough to let the spindle bar rotate freely4. Connect the main flip latch swing to the spindle and insert it via the central hole5. Cut extra length of the spindle bar based on your door's thickness6. Install flip latch on gate using screws7. Place the next swing drop plate on the spindle head on other side of the door 8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning ring9. Close the gate, align the flip latch bar straight and install two latch parts on the same side using screws10. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!Come set it as your curb appeal now
- DURABLE MATERIAL - This barn door gate latch is made of heavy duty industry standard wrought iron material and spindle bar is of standard mild steel. Our exclusive black baked rust resistant powder coating protects the door latch from rust.
- MEASUREMENTS - The Latchbar length = 6.5 Inches, Turn pull Drop Backplate Width = 2.5 Inches, Projection = 3 Inches, Overall Width = 4 Inches, Spindle Bar = 3 Inches. Opens = Both the direction, Left or Right!
- PACK INCLUDES - Black Pull ring drop with flip latch strap, single pull ring, a spindle bar, two Latch bar pieces and the mounting hardware.
- EASY INSTALL - Place latch on gate, mark all screw holes, mark centre of swing drop, drill centre, insert spindle bar via central hole and connect it to both of the swing drops to function together, install latch using the given screws, and its done!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - These sturdy farmhouse gate flip latches are carefully packed to avoid any damage in the transit process. We offer you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely.