Hardwood Corner Guard 39-1/2" H x 1" Dia. 90 Degree Notch Pack of 2
Category: In-Home Hardware & Accents Corner Protector
TRADITIONAL UNFINISHED DARK OAK HARDWOOD CORNER GUARD Using a corner guard in home interior design gives a unique touch to the outlook of the entire room. These decorative sturdy corner guards are made of durable dark oak hardwood material. Unfinished wooden Corner protectors come in shades of dark Oak to red colour, sanded, ready to be painted or stained. These are sold in two parts for the sake of shipping, both the parts can be easily joined by Dowel Slide On Connection Installation. FEATURES - Decorative Corner guard is made of dark oak hardwood - Has a 90-degree notch for easy mounting - Shipped in two pieces - Measures 39.5 inches in height and 1 inch in diameter - Comes Unfinished and Sanded - Ready to be Painted or Stained as per your preference INSTRUCTIONS GLUE = Use glue in the centre to stick it onto the corners and press firmly. Easy way to install, but glue may damage to wall paint when removed. NAILS = Secure corner guards on the walls using two nails for each part. Drill pilot holes slightly smaller than nails and cover it with putty and paint/stain for a finished look. BUILT WITH LOVE Save money on retouching your corner, by placing these corner protectors in your home. Save your kids from hitting the corners and injuring them. Renovators Supply Manufacturing offers you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely.
- MATERIAL - Traditional curved round corner guards are made of durable Dark Oak. It comes in two parts, insert dowel into the pilot holes to make it sit flush against each other. Pack Of 2
- DIMENSION - The unfinished wall corner protectors measure 39.5 Inches in Height and 1 Inches in Diameter.
- RECOMMENDATION - It already comes sanded and ready to be painted/ stained. But you can give a little rub with sand paper or a little rub gel stain, some coats of polyurethane according to your preference and they look amazing!
- EASY INSTALLATION - Corner Guards has a 90 degree notch for easy mounting. You can either install it with glue or with screws or nails. This old colonial period reproduction dark Oak Hardwood Corner Guard protects the wall corners beautifully.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - The package is carefully wrapped and packed to avoid any damage in the transit process. We offer you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely.