BRASS POLISHED EXTRUDED SOLID BRASS RIGHT LIFT OFF HINGES WITH SPIRE FINIALS This beautiful and sturdy removable and detachable Right Lift off Hinges are constructed of Extruded Solid Brass Hinge. Our ANSI Compliant Precision CNC Machined Hinges consists of a removable stainless steel Pin and interchangeable Spire Tip Finials. Quickly and easily remove a door or cabinet from its frame without having to unscrew and remove the lift off hinges FEATURES - Hinge is solid brass extruded and precision CNC machined - Wide range of choices in finial tip ends are available - Pack includes mounting hardware - Right Type Lift-Off Detachable Hinges SPECIFICATIONS Material: Brass Finish: Brass Total Length: 8 Inches Shape: Square Flag length: 5 Inches Style: Right Removable Pin Screws: 8 HOW TO KNOW IF YOU NEED A LEFT OR RIGHT LIFT OFF HINGE? Position yourself so the door opens towards you. The side on which the doorknob is located is the type of hinge you need. For Example, if the door is opening towards you and the handle is on the left, you need a left lift-off and vice versa. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE These are carefully wrapped to avoid any scratches in the transit process. Renovators Supply Manufacturing offers you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely. We also provide 60 days guarantee with no fee.
- MATERIAL - These Right Lift Off hinges are solid and well made, manufactured of high quality extruded Brass material. These precision CNC Machined Hinges are coated with our exclusive tarnish and rust resistant brass finish - Stays for a long time!
- DIMENSION - These detachable hinges measures 5 In. in length and width. The total length along the Spire finial tips are 8 Inches. Screw Holes= 8. Our ANSI Compliant loose joint hinges have interchangeable finials and removable stainless pin.
- SMOOTH OPEN - These removable Lift Off Brass door hinges have smooth open mechanism. Allows quick removal of covers or lids of an application. It can be taken apart with a fixed pin on one leaf - Saves time when installing and removing doors!
- RECOMMENDATIONS - Position yourself so the door opens towards you, the side on which the door knob is located is the type of hinge you need. If it opens towards you and the handle is on the left, you need a left lift off, and vice versa.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- Lift Off hinges have a wide range of application and is very easy to Install. Ideal for doors, gates, cabinets, etc. Beneficial when using doors that occasionally are required to be removed.