Black Wrought Iron Gate Ring Turn Latch Lock Set 6.5" W Renovators Supply
BLACK WROUGHT IRON DOOR GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates. FEATURES - Latch made of Wrought iron- Apply Protective Coating for Outdoor Use- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right- Mounting Screws are included- Affordably update old gates and doors- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 5" Width and 2" Proj.- Involves an easy installation INSTALLATION GUIDE 1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes 2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the door or gate5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your gate6. Install flip latch on the gate using screws7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door 8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done! Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
- DURABLE MATERIAL - This black barn door gate latch is made of wrought iron material and spindle bar is of steel. Recommend indoor use or apply protective coating for outdoor use.
- MEASUREMENTS - The Latchbar length = 6.5 Inches, Turn pull ring backplate width = 5 Inches, Projection = 2 Inches, Spindle Bar = 3 Inches. Opens/Closes = Both the direction, Left or Right!
- PACK INCLUDES - Black pull ring drop with flip latch strap, single pull ring, a spindle bar, two Latch bar pieces and the mounting hardware. Included screws are intended for indoor use.
- EASY INSTALL - Place latch on gate, mark all screw holes, mark centre of ring drop, drill centre, insert spindle bar via central hole and connect it to both of the ring drops to function together, install latch using the given screws, and its done!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - These door flip latches are carefully packed to avoid any damage in the transit process. We offer you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely.